180° Back Hoe Excavator/Loader (JCB) Construction Courses
By the end of one of our 180° Back Hoe Excavator/Loader construction courses the operator should be able to:
- Safely use quick hitch.
- Lift and deposit loads.
- Use ancillary attachments (forks).
- Carry out a pre-start inspection.
- Operate safely under varying site conditions.
- Carry out minor adjustments and routine service.
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities under relevant legislation.
- Excavate to various depths and formations and reinstate ground.
- Operate machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ manual and instructions and accepted good practice.
- Refueling procedures
- Road Traffic Act
- Loading vehicles
- Relevant legislation/regulations
- Travelling on inclines
- Lift and move basic slung loads
- Doze, scrape, clam and shovel
- Configure machine for road travel
- Forming stock piles
- Pre-start inspections/maintenance
- Introduction to machine
- Controls and instruments
- Excavate to levels
- Back-filling and leveling
- CSCS Theory Test Preparation
- Repositioning of Backhoe
The course will consist of both theoretical and Practical exam.
Successful candidate will be issued with an RTITB certificate along with a CSCS card which is valid throughout Ireland and the UK.
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.