Road Roller Training
By the end of the Road Roller Training course the operator should be able to:
- Compact on inclines.
- Site and operate machine safely in response to given tasks.
- Recognise defects and hazards that affect road roller motions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities under relevant legislation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of compaction, frequency and amplitude.
- Operate machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ manual and instructions and accepted good practice.
- Compact around radius
- Relevant regulations/legislation
- Emergency controls
- Introduction to machine
- Controls and instruments
- Limitations of use
- Refueling procedures
- Pre-start inspection/maintenance
- Set the roller for compaction duties
- Maneuver in confined areas using forward and reverse direction
- Compact different materials to given instructions
- Compact up to supported and unsupported edges
- Procedures when compacting on inclines
- CSCS Theory Test Preparation
The course will consist of both theoretical and Practical exam.
Successful candidate will be issued with an RTITB certificate along with a CSCS card which is valid throughout Ireland and the UK.
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.