This course is for anyone who requires training in operating a 360° Tracked Excavator.
It is suitable if you have received no formal instruction. If you wish to refresh your skills, we offer a short duration course.
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to operate and maintain a 360° Tracked Excavator safely.
The course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practical training.
- Operate the excavator 360° tracked safely and productively
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Carry out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- Follow all necessary safety precautions
- Interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
- Be aware of the necessary routine adjustments and service procedures, and carry them out
- Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment.
The course will consist of both theoretical and Practical exam.
Successful candidate will be issued with an RTITB certificate along with a CSCS card which is valid throughout Ireland and the UK.
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.