Regaining Customer Focus and Organisational Realignment
Why do you need Customer Focus Training for your team?
Are you aware that..
- Customers are willing to pay from 9% to 22% more for exceptional service
- 60% say they would try a new brand if they could get better service
- 8 out of 10 customers report they no longer deal with a provider due to poor service
- It costs 5 to 8 times more to get new customers than it does to keep the ones you have
Targeting your customer contact employees, this unique, on-site customer focus training course presents a proven approach for embedding a customer-focused mind-set. Your Frontline employees will learn proven strategies and develop essential skills needed to sharpen their customer focus. By applying the approaches presented in this training participants will be able to:
- increase the current levels of customer satisfaction,
- improve overall service performance
- become proactive in service recovery,
- improve and enhance customer retention and loyalty
Creating a strong customer-focused culture is a long-term profit strategy. Customer Focus Training will develop a mindset dedicated to consistently delivering exceptional service to both external and internal customers. This mind-set is at the heart of any successful customer culture.
Some of the benefits of a strong customer service culture include:
- Impressed customers will become loyal customers.
- Loyal customers buy more and cost less to serve.
- Loyal customers become advocates, creating word of mouth advertising.
- Reduced employee turnover.
- Increased revenue.
- The cost of poor service reduces significantly
Enable your customer contact staff with the mind-set, strategies and skills needed to sharpen customer focus. We provide proven tools, tactics and strategies to get the job done.
This highly-interactive customer focus training program will help your employees make the most of their day-to-day interactions with customers and colleagues.
Upon completion of this program, participants will:
- Understand what customer focus is and why customer focus is a critical business strategy
- Understand the role customer-focused service plays in customer satisfaction and retention and the critical role employees play in creating value and building loyalty
- Determine what customers’ want and expect when it comes to the service they receive
- Trace the customers journey through the organization and look for ways to add value
- Identify pro-active strategies for getting customer feedback
- Evaluate processes and procedures and look for ways to make these more customer friendly
- Develop strategies for exceeding customer expectations
- Develop pro-active recovery strategies to regain the customer’s confidence and business
Build and Strengthen internal service partnerships, processes, internal communication and teamwork which focuses on adding value to the customer experience
Topics in this program include:
- What is Customer Focus?
- Characteristics of Customer-Focused Organizations
- What is Customer-Focused Service and Why is it Important?
- The Five Dimensions of Service
- Service versus Services
- Understanding Your Customers
- What Customers Want
- Identifying What Customers Value
- Understanding Customer Expectations
- The Power of Customer Perception
- Moments of Truth and Cycles of Service
- Customer Touch Points
- Service Partnerships-Internal Cooperation
- Building /Strengthening Internal Partnerships
- Pro-active Recovery and Retention Strategies
- Your role in Continuous Improvement
- The Power of Stories and How to Create Them
- Your Personal Action Plan
Get in touch to arrange a free consultation
Send Us an Email
Email us to arrange a free consultation