Occupational Noise Monitoring
Excessive workplace noise can be an issue not only for you and your staff, but also for your surrounding community. We can help by carrying out Occupational Noise Monitoring at your premises in order to see if you are meeting standards.
Our noise assessments are carried out as follows:
- Review of the premises initially to scan for areas with high levels of noise and identify specific areas of concern;
- Take measurements of noise levels in the identified areas;
- Calculate the noise levels and assess the need for PPE to reduce occupational noise; and
- Present an Occupational Noise Survey Report outlining the findings of the noise survey and recommendations to eliminate or reduce the impact of occupational noise in the workplace.
Other noise monitoring services which we can carry out for you include:
- Individual Machine assessment;
- Site noise surveys
- Verification of compliance with URS and/or CE requirements;
- Noise monitoring in ATEX areas; and
- Noise Awareness Training on request.