FAR (First Aid Response)
Certification: Joint PHECC/FITAC ‘First Aid Response’ certificate valid for 2 years
Assessment: Practical skills assessment and 20 Multiple Choice Questions (pass mark 80%)
Refresher Course: A 2-Day Refresher course is required at least every 2 years to recertify.
Course includes practice of all skills, provision of clinical updates and other training need as identified by the instructor.
Please enquire about upcoming courses with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patient Assessment Cardiac First Response (CFR)
- Adult & Child CPR
- Using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Heart Attack
- Bleeding Control and Shock Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Unconsciousness Medical Emergencies
- Burns/ Electrical Injuries
- Hypothermia and Hyperthermia
Who Should Attend this course?
Operatives, line managers or supervisors, or persons involved in ensuring health and safety that may be required to provide treatment for the purpose of preserving life and minimising injuries.