First Aid for Schools
This First Aid for schools course is available nationwide. Local areas where we provide this Schools First Aid course across Ireland. We are competitively priced and will work around your schedule, after school, evenings & weekends catered for. This short course is for schools is for Teachers and Classroom Assistants wishing to be able to deal with an emergency situation, before the arrival of medical aid. We will deliver this course in the timeframe that suits your staff. (2hr & 3hr option available)
Typical Course content:
- First Aid in the workplace
- Scene Safety and Scene Management
- Respiratory Emergencies
- The Choking Casualty (Adult & Child)
- Bleeding, Wounds, Bumps, Bruises and Minor Injuries
This First Aid Course for schools course can be tailored to meet the needs of the particular school being trained. FITAC will make contact in advance of the programme to gain a clear understanding of the groups specific requirements of the day.
- On Completion of course participants are issued with a First Aid Course for schools Certificate.
- All Instructors hold current certification from the Occupational First Aid Assessment Agent and are listed on their register maintained there on behalf of the Health and Safety Authority.
Who Should Attend this course?
Coaches, First Aid Officers and anyone in general associated with sporting clubs. This course covers common Medical Emergencies that occur during sporting events.