Power Pallet Truck Training
PPT’s are commonly used in almost every warehouse for loading and off loading lorries, moving pallets into position, and for picking orders, but are also a common source of accidents through misuse and lack of specific training relating to each type of machine.
Our course covers the following types of PPT
- PPT Pedestrian
- Long Legs
- Stand on Stackers
- The two segments to the program include classroom theory & practical evaluation
- Review legislation relating to the Health, Safety & Welfare at Work Act 2005
- Outline the responsibilities of Owner, Employer, Supervisors, and Workers
- Group discussion on experiences of actual incidents or close calls
- Consequences of unsafe driving of an Electric Pallet Lift Truck
- Pre-shift Inspections
- Stability triangle \ trapezoid
- Centre of Gravity of the load & Centre of Gravity of the truck
- Capacity of Low Industrial Pallets, capacity plates (reading & understanding.)
- Specific hazards & controls when driving a Low Industrial Lift Truck.
- How to respond to an emergency situation involving a Low Industrial Lift Truck
- List specific driving rules to your use of Low Industrial Pallets.
- Learner Verification and review. 34 question, True & False format.