Reach Truck Training
The aim of the course is to give participants the basic skills and knowledge to operate stacker trucks safely and efficiently and successfully complete the theory and practical evaluations associated with the course.
Who is this course for?
The course is designed for experienced forklift truck drivers wishing to gain certification for the operation of reach trucks.
- Daily inspection procedures
- General Safety rules
- Loading and stacking procedures
- De-stacking and unloading
- Charging & changing batteries
- Refuelling procedures
- Operate a reach truck safely, reducing the riskl of injury to operators and pedestrians and increase the efficiency of forklift truck operators
- Understand safe operating techniques
- Know how to refuel and recharge forklifts safely
- Correctly position forklift in relation to task requirements
- Stack and de-stack safely and accurately
- Attain the required standard to successfully complete the theory and practical evaluations