By the end of the Bulldozer Training course the operator should be qualified to:
- Carry out pre-start inspection.
- Operate safely under varying site conditions.
- Carry out minor adjustments and routine service.
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities under relevant legislation.
- Operate machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ manual and instructions and accepted good practice.
- Introduction to machine
- Relevant regulations/legislation
- Pre-start inspections/maintenance
- Controls and instruments
- Form stockpiles from excavations
- Slot dozing
- Incline work
- Optimum doze range
- Excavate/side cast and spread material
- Feathering out
- Edge work (including coming off)
- Road coal (if applicable)
- Road hopper (if applicable)
The course will consist of both theoretical and Practical exam.
Successful candidate will be issued with an RTITB certificate along with a CSCS card which is valid throughout Ireland and the UK.
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.