This Course is suitable if you have received no formal Instruction. If you already have experience operating a Telescopic Handler we offer a short duration course to enable you to refresh and update your skills.
This course will give you foundation training and assessment in operating and maintaining telescopic handlers through a combination of classroom based tutorials and practical instruction.
- Operate the machine for all normal tasks
- Decide whether a particular load is safe to lift
- Carry out routine servicing procedures and maintenance as necessary, in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Know how the machine works and the maintenance requirements involved
- Understand the effect of load, size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon machine stability
- Know how to load, store and transport representative materials
- Understand the basic construction of pallets
The course will consist of both theoretical and Practical exam.
Successful candidate will be issued with an RTITB certificate along with a CSCS card which is valid throughout Ireland and the UK.
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.