Heavy Duty Forklift
The aim of the training is to require the necessary knowledge and skills to operate a Heavy Duty forklift in a safe and productive way.
|Number of participants:||Max 6|
|Duration:||1/2 days depending on experience|
Heavy Duty Forklift Theory
- Daily maintenance
- Technical explanation
- Full check of the forklift
- Check up of the instruments
- Safety symbols
- Personal safety
- Stability-working with the load diagram
- Preventive check up
- Start procedure
- Driving position
- Brake test
- Controlling the environment
- Safe driving height
- Load diagram
- Combining driving and use of leavers
- Picking up, transporting, stacking and lowering cargo
- Approaching cargo and ideal work method
- Parking procedure
The course will consist of both theoretical and Practical exam.
Successful candidates will be issued with an RTITB certificate along with a CSCS card which is valid throughout Ireland and the UK.
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.