Site Dumper Training, Articulated Dump Truck
This course is suitable if:
- You have had no prior experience.
- You have had some previous experience of operating an Articulated dump truck, but have had no formal instruction.
- If you are an experienced operator, but want to refresh your skills we offer a short duration course.
This course will give you foundation training and assessment in operating and maintaining dump trucks with an articulated chassis. You will recognise the risks associated with quick hitch devices and find out how to use them safely.
- Operating the machine to a minimum standard
- Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
- Siting the machine safely and efficiently
- Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Preparing the machine for travelling on the public highway
- The capabilities of each machine, its purpose and limitations
- All safety precautions necessary for the correct operation of the machine
- How diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate
- Which routine adjustments and servicing procedures are necessary, and how to carry them out.
The course will consist of both theoretical and Practical exam.
Successful candidate will be issued with an RTITB certificate along with a CSCS card which is valid throughout Ireland and the UK.
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.