Heavy Duty Forklift Training (Up To 32 Ton)
The aim of the training is to require the necessary knowledge and skills to operate a Heavy Duty forklift in a safe and productive way.
|Number of participants:||Max 6|
- Daily maintenance
- Technical explanation
- Full check of the forklift
- Check up of the instruments
- Safety symbols
- Personal safety
- Stability-working with the load diagram
- Preventive check up
- Start procedure
- Driving position
- Brake test
- Controlling the environment
- Safe driving height
- Load diagram
- Combining driving and use of leavers
- Picking up, transporting, stacking and lowering cargo
- Approaching cargo and ideal work method
- Parking procedure
The course will consist of both theoretical and Practical exam.
The successful candidate will be issued with an RTITB certificate which is valid throughout Ireland and the UK.
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.