|Number of participants:||Max 4|
|Location:||Training is available at FITAC’s Training centre or at the Client’s premises|
|Duration of Certificate:||5 Years|
Aims of the Course
- Understand the relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Identify workplace hazards regarding Slinger/Signaler
- Understand the principles for the correct selection of Lifting Equipment
- Identify Safe Working Load (S.W.L.) and Safe Sling Angles
- Identify and apply the full range of Slinging and Signaler methods
- Apply and Understand Signal/Signaler Operations
- Carry out Operational Checks on all Lifting Equipment.
Contents of the Course
- Safe Slinging and signaler procedures
- Safe Storage and Handling practices
- Control of Lifting Equipment
- Security and Safe Packing of Loads
- Hand signals for Excavator 360
- Marking identification
- Balance & Stability
The course will consist of both theoretical and Practical exam.
The successful candidate will be issued with an RTITB certificate which is valid throughout Ireland and the UK.
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.