Vehicle Mounted Boom/Hoist
To give the course participants the knowledge and skills needed for the safe and effective operation of a Vehicle Mounted Boom/Hoist
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Carry out Driver Daily Checks
- Recharge safely
- Assist in battery maintenance
- Operate the truck in a safe and correct manner
- Operate the truck in a more effective and efficient manner reducing damages and injuries
- Understand Load Safety and stability principles
- Recognise dangers and hazards associated with the use of Lift Trucks
- Understand Load Capacity in relation to both Lift Trucks and Industrial Pallet Racking
- The Law – Statute law and Rider Operator code of practice
- Daily Inspections – Performance and Documentation
- The Stability Triangle and Load Stability
- Safe Operation Techniques
- Care and Maintenance
- Charging and Batteries Safety
- Hazards and Danger recognition
- Immediate actions in response to Tip Over
- Harness awareness program
The course will consist of both theoretical and Practical exam.
The successful candidate will be issued with an RTITB certificate which is valid throughout Ireland and the UK.
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.