Basic First Aid Training Course
The Basic First Aid course is ideally suited for those who want or need to be able to deliver Basic First Aid. The emphasis of this course is on Dealing with emergency life-threatening situations in the absence of an Occupational First Aider and keeping a casualty alive until the emergency services arrive.
Duration: 7 Hours
Certification: 2 Year certification of attendance from FITAC
Investment: €100 per person, group discounts and in house training also available. Please enquire with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On completion of this Basic First Aid course participants will have:
- An understanding of the principles of first response.
- The skills to provide necessary first aid until arrival of qualified medical personnel.
- The necessary skills to deal with emergencies.
- Essential life saving skills.
- All participants who pass the course successfully receive a certificate of Competency.
This course also includes:
- AED/Defib Training
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Scene management
- Bleeding & Wounds
- Soft tissue injuries
- Respiration Emergencies
- Adult C.P.R.