Industry Specific H&S Awareness for Managers and Supervisors
This training programme will provide a comprehensive understanding of Health and Safety Management Systems to enable Managers and Supervisors to make a more effective contribution to safety standards in the organisation. Health and Safety for Managers and Supervisors covers all aspects of Health and Safety required in the workplace
|Number of participants:||Max 10|
|Location:||In House Training at your site or at a convenient conference venue|
Course content: Modules can be tailored to company needs.
- The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
- The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Applications Regulations) 2007
- Duties of employers/employees
- The function of the Safety statements and how to complete and implement it.
- Enforcement of Health & Safety regulations.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Accident Investigation
- Manual Handling Training
- Fire Safety Training
- First Aid in the workplace
- Office Safety
- Chemical Hazard identification
- Exposure to noise
- Using PPE
- Machine guarding
- Safety Representative Training
Certificate of Attendance
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.