Health and Safety in the Workplace / Fire Warden Training
Our fire warden training offering is a comprehensive course for up to 16 people. Designed to equip staff with the skills and knowledge they need to promote health and safety in the workplace and become authorized fire wardens, we cover the following areas:
- Background and Objectives, why we carry out training, legal responsibilities, how fires start.
- Building Protection, Emergency lighting, alarms, fire detection lifts, fire doors, and more.
- Human Behaviour in Fire, a review of people behavior in emergencies quoting the latest research findings.
- Role of the Fire Warden, general fire prevention and best practice, fire hazard reporting, actions on discovering a fire, raising the alarm, evacuation procedures.
- Fire Extinguishers, types and method of operation
- Practical Demonstration, Using extinguishers
- Summary, review & questionnaire
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.