Health and Safety at Work
This Health and Safety at Work Training Course is for any person who is responsible for health & safety in their workplace or who requires a recognized qualification in Occupational Health and Safety. The Health and Safety at Work Training Course is designed to provide learners with the skills and knowledge to promote and maintain health & safety in their place of work.
- Health and Safety Promotion in the Workplace
- Health and Safety Legislation
- The Role and Function of the Health and Safety Authority
- Safety Statements
- Role and Rights of Safety Representatives
- Effective Communication and Meeting Participation
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Fire Hazards and Fire Prevention
- Accident Causation and Prevention Strategies
- Occupational Health
- Understand the concepts of the promotion of safety, health and welfare in the workplace
- Be familiar with the core health and safety legislation
- Describe the role, the rights and the function of the safety Representative
- Understand the importance of the safety statement, hazard identification and risk assessment
- Explain the fire hazards, their sources and the requirement for the fire prevention controls
- Understand the communication process and effective participation at meetings
- Outline the factors of accident causation, describe prevention strategies and policies
Participants will be awarded a FETAC Certificate on completion. This certificate is valid for 3 years.
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.