QQI Level 3 Health and Safety Awareness for all Staff
This programme will introduce learners to a broad range of Health and Safety topics that will enable them to incorporate best practice in to their work or home life. It allows learners to become more familiar and aware of Health and Safety issues and means of preventing accidents in the workplace. This programme is an excellent choice for learners who need to have a working knowledge of Health and Safety to carry out their duties at work. Employers will benefit from the knowledge that their staff have received basic Health and Safety training to assist them to carry out their duties in a safe environment. It is also useful to trainees or jobseekers who wish to up skill in order to prepare for future employment. The course is designed to be relevant and useful to learners across a wide range of vocational areas.
The following modules are completed:
- Health and Safety Principles
- Health and Safety in the Work Place
- Fire Prevention and Safety
Upon completion of these courses learners will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of Health and Safety at work.
- Recognize factors that influence health, safety and welfare.
- Apply the principles of health and safety to their work.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the employer and employee with regards to Health and Safety in the work place.
- Promote safe practices and procedures in relation to ergonomics in a familiar work environment.
- Organize and understand the importance and requirement for fire drills.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of fire prevention including the correct use of firefighting equipment.
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.