Basic Fire Awareness
This short 2 hour course is a very useful and a must do for every business. We prefer to conduct this training in the client’s premises, and familiarise the staff with all elements of fire awareness within their building.
In this course we cover the following topics:
- Fire risks in the premises
- Fire safety measures in the building
- Action in the event of fire
- Action on hearing the fire alarm signal
- Method of operation of call points
- Location and use of fire extinguishers
- Means for summoning the Fire and Rescue Service
- Identity of persons nominated to assist with evacuation
- Identity of persons nominated to use fire extinguishing appliances
The course will consist of both theoretical and Practical exam.
Successful candidate will be issued with an RTITB certificate along with a CSCS card which is valid throughout Ireland and the UK.
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.