Basic Fire Awareness
This short 2 hour course is a very useful and a must do for every business. We prefer to conduct this training in the client’s premises, and familiarise the staff with all elements of fire awareness within their building.
- Fire risks in the premises
- Fire safety measures in the building
- Action in the event of fire
- Action on hearing the fire alarm signal
- Method of operation of call points
- Location and use of fire extinguishers
- Means for summoning the Fire and Rescue Service
- Identity of persons nominated to assist with evacuation
- Identity of persons nominated to use fire extinguishing appliances
Successful candidate will be issued with an RTITB certificate along with a CSCS card which is valid throughout Ireland and the UK.
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.