Caring for people toward the End of Life
This half day workshop is aimed at Healthcare professionals/ employees. It offers participants an opportunity to deepen their understanding of the palliative care approach. It is an shortened version of the Understanding and Applying the Principles of Palliative Care study day.
- An overview of palliative care,
- Communication skills and strategies
- Symptom recognition, assessment and control.
- Practical End of life care
- Ensuring Quality of Life towards the end of life
- Helping people to live until they die