Evaluating Dementia Care Practices
This one day course is aimed at staff who want to objectively evaluate their current healthcare practice and facilitate change to ensure best practice in person-centred dementia care.
- Exploration of VIPS Framework
- Evaluate how Person-centred Nursing Home is
- Revise best practice principles
- Explore communication and relationship issues in dementia care.
- Consider behaviour
- Evaluate current physical environment
- Guidance on future planning for Action planning