Falls Prevention and Management Training
This half day workshop is aimed at Healthcare professionals/ employees.
It aims to enable staff to be aware of falls prevention strategies and to be able to take appropriate action to reduce the incidence and manage falls appropriately.
- To understand causes, risk points and environmental risks.
- Falls risk assessments.
- To be aware of risk reduction measures for residents.
- Managing a Falling Resident
- Organisational policies.
- Falls Prevention Programmes
- Developing a Falls Care Plan