This half day programme combines basic food hygiene and HACCP components in order that the participant has a fundamental understanding of the importance of food safety and their responsibilities whilst handling food.
- Food contamination: How it occurs, How to prevent it.
- Keeping food safe.
- The new legislation.
- Importance of Cleaning.
- Personal Hygiene.
- The principles of HACCP.
- Simplification of the HACCP principles.
- Hazards simplifies and explained.
- The effect of hazards on the operation.
- How to control, reduce and or eliminated the hazards.