MEWP Instructor Training
Duration: 2 Days
Maximum Number: 6 people per course
Location: Nationwide for group bookings
Candidate Requirements: All candidates must have a good understanding of oral and written English. Training Qualification to QQI Level 6* or equivalent is highly recommended, but not essential.
Accreditation: 5 year FITAC Certification
- Harness & Lanyard Safety
- WAH Training
- MEWPS Categories
- Safe Operations of MEWPS
- Risk Assessments
- Spotter Training
- MEWPS Maintenance
- Theory & Practical Assessments
- Training Delivery & Evaluation
- All course notes and handbooks
- Powerpoint and slides
- machine checklists
- Risk assessment templates
- Two different training videos (One for beginners and one for refreshers)
- Theory questions
- Certificate template
- Their FITAC Instructor certificate
FITAC – Dunshaughlin Training Centre (15 minutes from the M50)
Training also available in house for groups of 3 of more nationwide
Fee €1,200 per person.
Training Qualification to QQI Level 6* or equivalent is highly recommended,but not essential.
Drop Us an Email
Send us and email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.