4 Day Course
The Six Sigma Green Belt is a specially trained team member within his or her function-specific area of the organisation. This focus allows the Green Belt to work on small, carefully defined Six Sigma projects, which require less than a Black Belt’s full-time commitment. Our Green Belt Training provides participants with strong problem solving skills, with an emphasis on the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) model.
The Green Belt has two primary tasks: first, to help successfully deploy Six Sigma techniques, and second, to lead small-scale improvement projects within their respective areas. In a support role, Green Belts can do much of the data-gathering analysis in support of a Black Belt project. On the Green Belt course you will learn how to use many of the Six Sigma problem-solving methods and statistical tools to contribute to the success of your organisation.
On this four-day Six Sigma Green Belt course participants will complete a practical business improvement project and their assessment will be based on successful completion of this assignment.
19th to the 22nd November
9.30am to 5pm each day
€950 per person
Green Belt training is recommended for all those in an organisation who will lead small projects or be active participants on larger Six Sigma Projects led by a Black Belt.
This Six Sigma Training course is suitable for managers, internal consultants, change agents, project managers, team leaders and team members who will be involved in Six Sigma projects.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of Six Sigma and the DMAIC approach to process improvement;
- Understand the tools involved in the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control phases;
- Understand the use of the tools in characterising processes, analysing process data, solving problems and controlling processes;
- Use the key tools to solve practical business problems; and
- Lead small Six Sigma project teams or assist Black Belts to deliver tangible business results on larger projects.
- Change Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma & DMAIC
- Kaizen Methodology
- Problem Solving
Define & Measure
- Customer Requirements – VOC
- Process Mapping
- Statistical Process Control – SPC
- Process Capability – Cp/Cpk
Analyse & Improve
- 5 Whys
- Root Cause Analysis
- Value Streams
- Failure Mode & Effect Analysis
- Mistake Proofing – Poke Yoke
- Process Control
- Review and Action
This course is supported with a very comprehensive training manual and selected text books which can be used as a valuable reference source after the course.