Working at Heights Training
The Working at Heights course is specifically designed to prevent falls in the workplace and ensure the safety of individuals working in areas such as roof works, scaffolding, ladders and more.
This training is suitable for clients who are required to work at heights, and will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to work safely and effectively at heights, and basic rescue as required in accordance with legislative requirements.
To provide participants with the knowledge and practical skills to interpret the requirements of legislation and standards relevant to the prevention of falls in the workplace.
- Legislation including the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007, Part 4 (Working at Heights)
- Organisation, Planning and Risk Assessments
- Selection and inspection of work equipment
- Fall prevention
- Requirements for work platforms
- Openings / Edge protection
- Roof Work / Fragile surfaces
- Fall protection
- Collective measures
- Individual measures
- Requirements for use of ladders
- Ladder safety
- Care and storage of ladders